Author Topic: Having trouble with domain name  (Read 3118 times)

brittany

• View Profile
Having trouble with domain name
« on: April 02, 2014, 10:14:44 am »
    My domain name for the main site  is going back to a Ip address, I have added a picture of my settings   http://wifiboot.com

also i noticed there is a place  for a serial  do you have to pay for  it ?

And  ssl can one not use open ssl.  And  how do i turn on spam assign I did install it on the install
And is there a way to  make the emails accessible for public sign up like a msn or gmail  with out being apart of the  the web server and if any one know how i can do this.  I do have a php script for a sign up page for Round cube.  But i would need to know what name i would use for the SQL  so it is in sink with the one installed .   

Thank you For your time Amazing program, Brittany :)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:30:11 am by brittany »

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble with domain name
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 07:24:15 am »
I haven't tested or looked into EHCP's SSL capabilities yet.  I will check it out at some point to see if it works or needs updates. 

There is no serial number.  EHCP is free software. 

I'm not sure why your domain is redirecting to an IP address.  Did you configure it to do so? 

brittany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 09:29:43 am »
No  i did not configure it  to my knowledge I am new to Linux  bin  on windows for way to long.
I have  enabled   RD  with root   access  as asked and sent you a email back  with pass word
Again thank you for your help Brittany

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:51:54 am »
No  i did not configure it  to my knowledge I am new to Linux  bin  on windows for way to long.
I have  enabled   RD  with root   access  as asked and sent you a email back  with pass word
Again thank you for your help Brittany

Sorry, but I do not have the time to offer you remote support.  You will have to research and check configuration settings in the panel to figure out what is going on.  I've never seen this happen, but then again, I know how to use the panel.  There are some functions that I don't use.  Perhaps you setup a passive domain or used some other non-standard add domain feature?

NukeSter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 08:45:16 am »
If you look in your image above where it says localip you have a domain name change it to your out going ip address.