Author Topic: Problem with RoundCube  (Read 3928 times)

colifato

• View Profile
Problem with RoundCube
« on: May 23, 2015, 03:20:37 pm »
When I try to enter a webmail site, shows me the following error:
Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/lib/roundcube/config/main.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/new/:/tmp:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/roundcube) in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_config.php on line 170

Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/lib/roundcube/config/db.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/new/:/tmp:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/roundcube) in /usr/share/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_config.php on line 170

How i can fix?

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with RoundCube
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 03:51:43 pm »
What OS and version?

colifato

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 04:00:09 pm »
Sorry... Ubuntu Server 14.04.2 LTS 64 bits

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 07:28:39 pm »
Run the Update to the Latest EHCP Force Edition (Stable) script on ehcpforce.tk.

Let me know if that fixes your problems and if you encounter any similar errors.  A default open_basedir setting has been added for both apache2 and nginx, so I'm curious to know if you run into anymore issues. 

colifato

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 08:49:20 am »
Now it has fixed the entry RoundCube :)
Now I find that when I want to enter a site that I have on my server, show me the control panel ... the strange thing is that it is the only one of the 10 sites that I have on my server that makes me. . but I will already see that it may be happening.

Thanks for all.

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 11:07:46 pm »
Now it has fixed the entry RoundCube :)
Now I find that when I want to enter a site that I have on my server, show me the control panel ... the strange thing is that it is the only one of the 10 sites that I have on my server that makes me. . but I will already see that it may be happening.

Thanks for all.

Try the Sync Domains function.  See if that fixes it, and try it in different browsers.  You may need to clear your cache. 

colifato

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 11:13:23 am »
After a few days of calm, today I call one of my clients and me know that since yesterday is trying to attach files from your webmail, and it is impossible.
I think it's a result of recent changes.

Greetings ..

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 11:29:14 pm »
Under the "For Developers ONLY" section on the download page, please update by using this method:

Update to Latest Code (SVN Version)

See if that fixes your problem with file attachments in RoundCube.  Sorry, for the late response.  SourceForge was having problems with updating the repositories for code.  I had this fixed over the weekend.

colifato

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 08:40:01 am »
Solved.. thanxs man!!

:)

earnolmartin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 10:52:20 pm »
Awesome!  Glad it's working.